Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dear Cheesecake

Dear Cheesecake,
It's Friday again! Just the same, I was serious when I told you it was over between us. I don't want to see you anymore. Do not call me. I will not be returning your calls. It's over between us. I am seeing someone new. Her name is Gym, Gold's Gym. I like her more. She makes me feel good about myself. She never leaves me feeling guilty, except when I don't visit because I hooked up with you the night before. You should start seeing people who are more compatible with your qualities. I think its for the best. It was nice for a while. Goodbye. Have a nice shelf life ( just not in my refrigerator).
Jeremy
One of the reasons I love him. He wrote this about 15 minutes after he ate the last of the cheesecake. About a fourth of the pie! LOL I love you Babe!