Saturday, February 20, 2010

Life is Good

It seems like all I have been posting lately is things gone wrong, which I feel bad for because my life is great. I would like to tell you a little bit about it. First up JJ is doing wonderful. He blossoms everyday and some times surprises me with how adult his conversations are. He is also learning so many new things, i think that sometimes he teaches me so much more than I teach him. Jaedon went to preschool all by himself, meaning JJ didn't stay with him. It has been my goal since the beginning of the year. He learned how to spell his name without my help and is still the most sensitive child I have ever met. Kaylee is starting to walk. While we were snowed in she just decided she could do it. She is getting so big. Jeremy is doing well too. Most of his time is consumed by school and work. We do get three day weekends which is great I love having him home and the night schedule makes a big difference with school. Things are great for me as well. I am happy.