Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Snap Crackle Pop!!

Today we had cereal for lunch. I know not a lunch food but we had eggs bacon and cinnamon rolls for breakfast so a light lunch was in order. While we were eating cereal Jaedon was looking at the Rice Krispy's box and asking me questions. He asked what all the names were, Snap Crackle and Pop, and then what they were. I told him they were the elves who make his cereal. He abruptly stopped eating and refused to take another bite. When I asked him what was wrong he explained to my that Santa needed every elf to help him get ready for Christmas. I told him not to worry, Santa will still be able to stop by our house and fill his stocking. He replied that he didn't need any toys but there were boys out there without toys for Christmas and Santa helps them. My children teach me so much. Love you Jaedon!!
Trying to convince him to eat Rice Krispies. He's not buying it!!!