Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Today is Fathers Day! We have had a great day. We slept in and made breakfast for Jeremy. Biscuits and gravy with eggs over easy. It was nice. Everyone was up earlier then him so we really ran around him while he ate but it was enjoyable still the same. This evening we went over to Ricks house and had a nice family dinner. I made Hamburger helper. I haven't had that since I was growing up as a child. It was nice. Not something I want to do very often but we liked it still the same. It was a little damp so we didn't enjoy the outside which is something we like to do at Sunday dinners but we sat at the table a long time and had great and sometimes inappropriate conversation. Jeremy is the greatest instigator. I think he does it to get a rise out of me and shock the people around him. Had a great time and now relaxing and watching Jeremy play a video game. That has always been one of my favorite things to do with Jeremy but its been months since we've had time to do so. I sincerely hope everyone else has had a wonderful Fathers Day and we thing about wonderful fathers all year long. I love you Jeremy.